600 - 800 ₼
|Yaş||22 - 40 yaş|
|İş təcrübəsi||1 ildən 3 ilə qədər|
|Əlaqədar şəxs||Ali Ismayilov|
The aim of our Company is to provide the implementation of innovative RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to diversity of businesses in Azerbaijan to automate the data collection and business processes that enable companies to cost effectively manage their business, products, assets, objects and people.
We are looking for a responsible Sales Specialist to build up our business activities with customers and administer and organize all types of marketing and sale activity of RFID projects. To succeed in this role, the applicant should know the product and services to be delivered, and have excellent communication skills, as he’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver the project results on deadlines.
- Get knowledge on RFID technology, possible Applications and Advantages
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Coordinate sale management activities, resources and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor project progress and make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all clients
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive sales documentation, plans and reports
- Application Due Date: 20 November 2021. Please send your CV to: [email protected] for prelimenary evaluation.
- Working hours: Mon.- Fr. 10:00 – 19:00
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or related field of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Proven work experience as a Sales Specialist or similar role
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 (MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, MS Access, SharePoint Online, One Drive)
- Proficiency in Azeri, English, Russian
- Fast learner, Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
- Salary adjustment will be provided with Business Development.