2000 - 2500 ₼
|Yaş||27 - 58 yaş|
|İş təcrübəsi||5 ildən artıq|
|Əlaqədar şəxs||Princeps Legem|
- Installation and maintenance of other company Subsea equipment offshore and onshore, according to specifications and procedures e.g Manifold and Pipeline System
- Ensure optimal quality and efficiency of work within given area of responsibility
- Ensure company quality standards and report of quality deviation through compnay Quality Notification (QN) system is respected
- Ensure that all company related operational activities on board the rig/vessel are carried out in a safe and professional manner.
- Provide technical and/or operational assistance to internal projects or customers.
- Ensure its crew and necessary equipment is well prepared for ongoing and upcoming operations, and that all work is carried out with high focus on HSE, Quality and efficiency.
- Be directly responsible for the offshore service technicians conduct and execution of work scope
- Participate in departure meeting prior to offshore operation
- Provide Daily Service Reports that meet the needs and expectations of the company
- Provide fault finding and evaluation reporting for all offshore hardware or tooling failures or issues. Assisting in finding the route cause, failure mechanism and possible workaround / fix to enable work scope to be safely executed so as not to impact offshore activities
- Ensure all crew members are conversant with and follow the HSE procedures and regulations, including any additional on site or vessel requirements
- Overall responsibility for CONTRACTOR ’ Service operations and personnel, including sub-CONTRACTOR s
- Plan and execute the offshore operations, in accordance with Scope of Work, the relevant CONTRACTOR’s GROUP OMM installation procedures and relevant BP’s Offshore Operation Programs
- Report to onshore organisation by use of Offshore Reporting System (ORS) or on normal forms
- Report all accidents/potential accidents per the HSE / incident management procedure
- Perform and manage all offshore checks when onboard, recording all maintenance activities, pre-dive checks and post dive checks. This should be included in the ORS system and made available to the Company upon request
- 5+ years of oil and gas experience with a strong knowledge of Subsea Manifold and Pipeline System, 2 Years of which must have been previously Offshore in a supervisory position.
- Documented formal technical education, engineering education or similar.
- Experience from offshore work and/or international operations.
- Completed all mandatory courses to be qualified as Supervisor
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Mandatory sw-applications:
1 MS Office
2 Employee Self Service (ESS)
3 SAP Travel and time register
4 Be able to find necessary documentation (BOM, Designs, Procedures, etc) by using SAP
5 Offshore Reporting System (ORS) database
6 Specific Software required for this function