|Yaş||22 - 30 yaş|
|İş təcrübəsi||1 ildən 3 ilə qədər|
|Əlaqədar şəxs||Mantra Energy International|
Mantra Energy International FZE is a premier Procurement & Supply Chain services provider. Since 2003, our team has supported outstanding procurement and supply chain solutions to the best-in-class organizations within the Oil & Gas, Petro Chemical, and Telecom Sectors in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Yemen, India and the U.A.E.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive and process all Azerbaijan local market RFQs and purchase request
- Obtain best prices amongst various local vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Negotiate with suppliers on price and delivery in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet both client and company needs
- Procurement of the materials in shops, bazars, markets in Baku and deliver them to the customers in time
- Locate, analyze, and develop vendors and suppliers in Baku, Turkey and Russia
- Find out the most cost-effective means or method of transporting supplies
- Negotiate transport / logistics rates with Freight Forwarders
- Prepare shipping, custom clearing documents and clear goods
- Salary: Basic AZN.600 + Performance + sales %. Salary no bar for the right candidate
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 1-2 years of established local market purchase experience of industrial goods from bazaar, shops, markets in Baku for the Oil and Gas Industry.
- University Degree
- Preferably with a car (driving license)
- Excellent Proficiency in MS Office, Internet
- Communications skills in English & Azeri. Knowledge of Russian and Turkish is an added advantage.
Only eligible candidates with minimum 1 -2 years of local purchase experience may send your CV to: sayt yazmaq olmaz! with Subject line: Procurement & Logistics Specialist.